Monday 24 March 2008

Ark Angels!

As usual, nothing much to report. Done a few Assaults, done the usual events with the linkshells (: Went on a failed attempt to farm Antlion Jaws with my love (god I hate Antlions). And as usual, just waiting out the maintenance to get into Dynamis-Xarcabard.

As well as all that, I helped organise a Divine Might run for the linkshell since there were so many people needing it done - and in my experience it's better to go with a group of people you know instead of a shout party. We got it on the third try due to a few spots of bad luck on the first two (damn skillchaining Ark Angels! Don't they know no one skillchains anymore? D: ) Unfortunately I didn't get any screenshots, but Mynas managed to get a good one so I'll use that O:


Congratulations to all the needers (:

Now.. To wait out the maintenance.

No comments: