Thursday 7 August 2008

Summerfest<3

This must be my 4th Summerfest in FF, I still like the music and the fireworks. Reminds me of how amazed I was when I first saw them. What I like even more is SE's new approach to the festival this year. It's different, there's new swimsuits and sideshow games to keep players entertained. Though the whole Mumor thing was horribly cheesy, I got a good laugh out of it.

We did a few Nyzul boss runs the other day, met with Behemoth and two Adamantoises. Fortunately, one dropped. Congrats Ed on your silly looking new shoes<3 Askar look silly. D: And also congrats on your homam feet from the last Omega run.. You have more shoes than me ): Speaking of Nyzul, I wish there were different tags for Nyzul so we didn't have to stockpile assault tags. There's still gear I want from assault but I can't do assault because I'm supposed to save tags for Nyzul. It's just silly, I tell you.

Anyway, just a short update for now.

No comments: