Wednesday 28 November 2007

And so it begins.

Well it's 2am, I'm not sleepy and I'm just plain bored. So after mulling it over in my mind over and over again, I actually decided to remake my FFXI blog. So here we are.

This also comes at a perfect time, since not only has the new expansion just come out (which has awesome music, might I add), I am also about a stones throw away from attaining my second level 75 and new main job,
Bard. So it seems fitting that I recreate this blog as such a time (:

Suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Kinikki, I play on the phoenix server and have done for 3 years now. As I said, my main job is now
Bard, but my previous was Red Mage 75. I decided it was time to hang up the old Warlock's Chapeau and make way for the 500 other Red Mage hitting 75 every day.

Now that's out of the way, I should probably tell you what I did today. Well for a start I reached level 74 on
Bard. Oh, did I mention I static my Bard with my boyfriend's Paladin? He also reached 74. Which is quite good for him since it's his highest job now. (Like me, he used to be Red Mage. Go figure). Though he did level about 4000 EXP before me due to my 3 deaths the previous night. Gogo Bard pulling!

But for me that means only one more song to learn. One more song that I'll never use anyway because parties always want the same things.
Minuet. Madrigal. March. Sigh. The life of a Bard can be so interesting. Well I lie. It actually is pretty interesting. Just gets slightly repeatative from time to time.

Pretty much all I have done this week is EXPed with Edmon, my boyfriend and occaisionally Darcia (: Though on Saturday I did manage to get them sea access, finally. Which gives me more reasons to go to sea. And it also gives me more reasons to feed Ed to stuff. The Yorva get hungry. (:

After EXPing for a while we had to attend Limbus. Which was funny because it was Edmon's first time doing Limbus (Adorable!). I'd done it before but not as much, as with Arsenals my old linkshell the runs would have been at 5am in the morning. And I'm not that dedicated. But we recently joined an EU Limbus shell, as well as an EU HNM shell too. It feels weird doing end game with him because I'm so used to him just being elsewhere and asking me how it's going. But I'm enjoying it.

We managed to do Temenos 2nd floor
with only one death, and that was accidental. I myself gained 2 Ancient Beastcoins, bringing my total to 7 and my snugglebunny (Edmon's slightly less attractive nickname that I have bestowed upon him and will be using to refer to him from time to time) got 3.

We're both going for HQ Artifact armour as far as I know. Choral Cannions + 1 will be mine! . Anyway. I suppose I better go put my head down for an hour or so considering I have uni to attend in.. 5 hours. See you tomorrow~

No comments: