Wednesday 28 November 2007

Oh poopie.

I woke up knowing it was going to be a bad day and that's exactly what it was. Ate 2 deaths today bringing my EXP total to 8953. Oh well, I suppose there's a cost for entertainment and it comes in the form of experience points.

Other than that I've done nothing all that interesting today because Square-Enix announced emergancy server maintenance, yet again. But I managed to help Darcia with her San d'Oria 8-2 mission NM. With my snugglebunny too, of course. Well, that was the cause of one of the deaths anyway. Why am I always the first to die? >w<

So the morning/afternoon has been spent in the Temple of Uggalepih. Searching for coffers and killing NMs of some sort. We even managed to kill the Carbuncle's Mitts NM for Vantopace 5 minutes before the maintenance started. I've never seen 4 people so desparate to kill a NM. It was quite funny actually. Because imagine, you'd just used the pop item you spent ages to get on a really hard to get people for NM. And you only had 5 minutes or it would be lost for good. Well that was it really. I've never seen someone lot an item so fast, it was rather entertaining to say the least. And can I just say, Light Carol > Searing Light. Silly Carbuncle. I do believe my snugglebunny has a pop item for it too so more Crimsontooth-Pawberry ownage will ensue as soon as Square Enix brings the servers back up. D:

Now to wait for the maintenance to finish. ~

No comments: