Monday 28 January 2008

3/5 Bard Relic @_@


Yes, Bard relic is so bad that I've managed to get 3/5 so far. The only useful thing is the hat so the other parts can sit and gather dust for now until I can store them (: But other than that I don't suppose I've done anything really that interestng apart from Campaign.

I've started to level Ninja, though I've had to take a quick break due to some idiots in Qufim Island. But it's level 21 at the moment. Hoping to get it to 30 by the end fo the week atleast. I want to stop being a gimp with my ninja sub.

Now have all four Dynamis cities cleared, too. Which means I get access to outlands! Hooray. It's a relief to finally be able to do more Dynamis to be honest, I could never get into it with my other shells. Oneiros seem to be very good even though we're fairly new. And for my random screen I thought I'd add the Dynamis-Windurst conga line. As it was just fun as hell O:


And for my screen of the day! My snugglebunny training half of Oztroja in aid of a rank mission. (: Makes me smile when I look at it. If I did that as BRD I'd fall flat on my face to a bunch of too weak mobs. Well, the fun part came when Ed and I duo'd them all, really. O: Almost died but it was fun.

Other than that... I can't think of what else I did. I'm looking forward to Nephillim's first Kirin this weekend, though. O:

No comments: