Monday 14 January 2008

Eee! Busy busy busy !

Again, busy busy in game and out ! For a start, Oneiros decided to redo Dynamis-San d'Oria and:


I managed to fina;;y get my hands on my first Relic piece, the Bard hat ! Which I'm so pleased with as it is the best piece of Relic for Bard by far. It also makes me feel a lot better equipped. (: Other than that I managed to buy my Terra's Staff too, finally. Next thing on my to do list is HQ my Choral Cannions.

I also got to attend a Proto-Ultima fight with Elysium. Which was fun as hell. It gets so hectic when he starts using Citadell Buster. And his random target Holy II was just priceless. XD I think Znozzy must have been raised so many times to die straight away to Holy II. But I now have the title: Temenos Liberator and am happy (:

Other than that I've just been spamming campaign and meritting. Anyway, need to go shopping then get ready for Dynamis-Jeuno ! See you later.

No comments: