Tuesday 8 January 2008

Averter of the Apocalypse. >w<

Well after about.. 2 years or so. Ed and I finally did it. We fought Promathia in a battle of epic proportions and won. Meaning that earlier today we obtained our much sought after chains of promathia rings and were able to view the tear jerking final CS. ; ; Bah. On to Wings of the Goddess! Well. I suppose I should do Aht Urghan also but Wings of the Goddess has captivated me more so far.

I won't post any spoilers of course. I'm not that mean. I'm just rather proud to finally have my Tamas ring after about two years of playing FF. And I can't even use it on Bard all that effieciantly at the moment!

Other than our epic battle with the Twilight God, my snugglebunny and I managed to secure
two Dynamis wins with Oneiros. Dynamis-Bastok and Dynamis-San d'Oria are officially cleared. No relic for either of us yet but it's only a matter of time. (: Looking forward to another Proto run with Limbus on Saturday, too. Though I'd much rather get my Apollyon item and finally get some HQ artifact in all truth. But apparently the linkshell wants to do Temenos more !

Now, to sleep perchance to dream... Of my snugglebunny<3>

No comments: