Thursday 6 December 2007

The Dreamer and the wiiiillld

D: -addicted to the new Nightwish album-

But enough of that. (: So what have I been doing lately? Not a lot I think. I've managed to sprain my wrist somehow (no dirty thoughts, please). Which has made a lot of things to do with playing Bard quite tricky. I've been playing one handed for the most part. But it's getting better now.

So as I mentioned in my last post, Ed and I finally dinged 75. After about a year and a half that is. XD God we're slow. But it's great to have another job 75 again since I've stopped playing Red Mage. Though sometimes I feel kind of hopeless as Bard since I can't really solo as well. I might end up re-buying my Red Mage gear just for soloing purposes one day. But for now I'm going to pimp out Bard with every penny I can spare. O: Which also means spamming Assault to get my Yigit Gomlek which will last me until I can afford a Sha'ir Manteel... One day.

Well to be honest I haven't really done all that much apart from Assault and helping with missions. O_o; So there's not much to write about. I've PLed Ed's Ninja a bit too.

Oh! That was it. I got the Coiled Yarn from Limbus (: The item used in Bard Relic Upgrade. Just need the Doeskin now and I can upgrade a piece of AF. >w<

No comments: