Sunday 2 December 2007

Long time no post.

Well. That's heavily due to work and my wanting to play in between. But I guess I should post what I've been up to (: Well. In between camping Campaign XD

So most of my time has been spent exploring the expansion with Ed and Dar really, since I don't really understand what the expansion has bought us as of yet. Well apart from Campaign. I wanted to join the Bastok forces but Ed and Dar wanted to do San d'Oria.. So I was outnumbered. I feel like a traitor stood here in San d'Oria right now waiting for Campaign to start.

Well the first thing I recall doing was helping Darcia with Bastok rank missions. Namely trioing the shadow lord. Of course I was skeptical at first but apparently it worked. Strange? We even beat the battle clear record. Probably because of all the maintenance. XD But for future referance, a Paladin, a Bard and a Dragoon can trio the Shadow Lord with very little problem at all. The biggest problem was the physical attack immunity. Banish spam ftw! Well, they'll be ranking up Windurst next so I should imagine we'll be doing it again in the future regardless. It was fun anyway. (: I'm not going to switch from Bastok, I decided. Because I'm too lazy to get all my OP warps again.


After that it was finally time to explore the expansion areas with Ed and Dardar. And after dying a few times, being stalked by Mandragoras of the past and running around for what seemed like hours, we finally made it to San d'Oria. (yay ._.). So I'm now a 'proud member' of the San d'Orian Iron Rams. Joy! I'm so making them do Bastok after San d'Oria.


Hmmm. The next thing I really remember doing is Limbus yesterday. Ed and I did SE Apollyon which was.. Interesting. I've only ever done Temenos before now so it was a new experience to say the least. For a start the terrain looks a lot like the promyvions. I wasn't expecting that. o_O Nothing all that important really happened in there. I'm still trying to get to grips with doing Limbus as a Bard, I feel like an end game noob again XD. Well anyway. My yield was 4 coins, which is a profit in my eyes since it costs 30k to enter Limbus. So 4 coins for 30k is a profit. Ed got 4 coins and a piece of Paladin HQ AF upgrade. Lucky sod! I don't think I'll get any Bard any time soon because Bard isn't free lot yet.

Then straight after that it was time for Sky farming with Nephilim. I'm undecided whether I'm enjoying sky again yet. There's nothing I want from sky at all, I'm just there for the events and for Ed really. (: Managed to do BB twice and claimed Faust before the other linkshell up there, which of course ended in Drama. As usuaul. Then we unfortunately wiped to MG. It feels weird being back in sky but not as a leader.

Anyway, back to camping Campaign! I need to catch some EXP before my snugglebunny gets on (: I'll post screens of it later~

No comments: