Tuesday 18 December 2007

Long time no blog. D:

Ooops. Sorry. Just haven't had the time between uni, work and playing to even think about blogging at the moment. But nothing all that interesting has happened regardless! Just been the usual. Sky and Limbus... Doing random stuff in between.

For a start I found it funny while doing Campaign battles that you can attack the 'Fortifications' in Beastmen controlled zones. Not sure if anyone's worked out how to beat them yet since they keep regenning, but it was an interesting thing to see. 50+ people crowded round a wall hitting it. XD Was rather entertaining. I think I might go do some more campaign now though. (: Easy way to get closer to a few merits. Which are always welcome! As far as merits are concerned I now have 2 in wind, 1 in singing and I have Troubadour unlocked. Hurrah! Though at the moment the best use I found for it is extended time on Mazurka. It'll be better when I finally get my Yigit :D

Also I managed to unlock Dancer. I've been having fun on that in the Dunes for a while (:
Managed to get it to level 12! When all the hype has died down around it I plan to level it more. I find it quite an enjoyable job to play. A bit like Bard but you get to melee ! So it's like. Woohey! And you just look kickass while doing it too. I so wanna go BRD/DNC so I can sing then dance to my own music. /sad. ._.; Hey, it's gotta be done! D:

Other than that I really haven't done much in-game at all. Apart from Proto-Omega on Saturday I suppose. My snugglebunny got a piece of Homam. <3>

No comments: