Friday 15 February 2008

Aht Urghan or bust!

So I've been doing Aht Urghan missions between events for the most part. Got from 20 to 31 in a rather quick time. Needless to say I'm not too impressed with the storyline, it's not as interesting as the Chains of Promathia story, or Zilart for that matter. Besides. I'm finding Wings of the Goddess more interesting too. Think I'm just doing Aht Urghan for the silly ring for my dark knight.

I didn't manage to get any decent pictures of the missions but I did get a picture of Besieged. Fighting Gere (Aka Cerebus) in Al Zhabi. It was interesting to say the least. I randomly died to his AoE then pretty much stayed out of range and cast Elegy every so often. AoE Paralyze isn't fun, really.

Other than that I've done very little indeed. Been to some events, made a bit of gil... Etc. (:

No comments: