Wednesday 27 February 2008

Earthquakes?

In my UK? Pfft.

Okay, but really. There was an earthquake here this morning. Scared me to death. 5.3 on the scale, too.


Moving on. Still, I haven't really done too much due to Ed's absence.
Which basically means fun and games in Campaign with Jagibod's Warmachine in Jugner. Basically the death machine, but it does make Campaign more interesting to be honest. Just sucks when I sub Ninja for more meleeing and lose my reraise spell. So I have to lay around and wait to be raised. It's silly. So it's either more EXP and lay around dead longer, or less EXP and no waiting for raises. Hmmm.

Other than messing around in campaign, I've done a few avatar fights
for gil. Not solo yet, but I trio'd with Znozzy and Bullet. Ramuh and Titan. So adding that to the whispers in my inventory already, that makes 40k randomly for just standing there and barspelling. Funfunfun.

Gonna get ready for sky now. (:

No comments: