Friday 29 February 2008

Titan slayer? O:

Win. I soloed my first avatar as RDM/NIN. Granted it was Titan, but still. I'm rather proud. And to say that my RDM gear isn't that amazing anymore, I was even more proud. Dar was present for raises, but she didn't interfere. (:

Even better? His 2 hour didn't even break my stoneskin. I was rather impressed. His accuracy was also very poor, didn't use that much Shihei at all. Or take that much damage for that matter.

The fight didn't take long, and his HP went down rather fast, I was surprised. So it's not as hard as it looks.

Bring on Garuda!

Also: I bought myself a Scorpion Harness to 'complete' my RDM melee set up. It will also come in useful when I eventually get round to levelling THF again. So now I own a Haubergeon and a Scorpion Harness. All I need now is a Vermillion Cloak then I have the 3 most desired body pieces in the game. Unfortunately my funds do not permit that at the moment.

Tomorrow! Apollyon and Kirin. Funfunfun!

No comments: