Monday 12 May 2008

And again, busy busy busy~

It seems I'm not getting a moment to myself, and when I am, I'm doing things out of game (like drinking a whole bottle of champaign and playing useless computer games which aren't FF!). But none the less, I got a fair amount done in game.

For a start, my WHM is now 55. Slowly getting to wear my AF, it seems. Not that the silly hat is actually any use, anyway (: Also quested all 3 Recall spells, which are nice to have. I don't really have a fast passage to the (S) areas so.

I also had immense fun trioing the Mithran Tracker ENM with Dooom and Wolfheart~ Had a few problems at first, but we got there in the end. It was just a shame all they gave us was a silly Dragon Bone. :x

I don't really have any interesting screens, so here's one for the lulz~

No comments: