Wednesday 21 May 2008

So tired @w@;

So I've pretty much been living in uni this past week. 12 hour + days are funfunfun. ._.; Escpecially in a room with zero natural light. Ah, so this is what I have to look forward to?

So on that note I won't be playing much for the next few weeks. Have a lot of technician work to do for the rest of the week and next week I shall be jetting off to France to visit a certain someone~ If I don't get lost on the way, that is.

No time for FF at the moment, it seems. Though I have decided to slowly save for a Sha'ir Manteel. And if the things I'm currently selling.. Well.. Sell, it will bring me to about 75% of the total needed hopefully. Basically, I'd need to find 1 million gil somewhere. But hey. If I have most of it, shouldn't be hard ! Right? :x

No comments: