Wednesday 28 May 2008

Hi2uBahamut

Between LS events (yes, rejoined Neph) and staring at my delivery box, Ed and I randomly decided to tag along on Bahamut Version 1 - an 18 person fight against the most famous wyrm in the FF series. What could possibly go wrong?

Strangely enough the hardest part of this trip was actually getting to the BC. 18 level 75s running naked through Riverne Site B#01 is quite entertaining. A fair few aggroed and died along the way, but we got there in the end. Didn't have to run too much.

The fight itself was actually much easier than I had expected. Ed was main tanking and I was his BRD assist as usual. The only problem was that the melee DD were downing his HP faster than anticipated, believe me when I say that two Megaflare in a row followed by a flail is not fun for BRDs. Needless to say I spent most of the fight face down. Isn't it depressing when the BRD dies more than the tank?

Despite examining the grass intently, the fight was easily won. Though, we did have a shed load of BLMs for some odd reason. It was impressive to say it was a pick up group. But now this fight is done we can move on to Bahamut v2, which actually drops items of worth! (Not to mention a Cashmeire Cloth!)

Speaking of Cashmeire Cloth, as soon as one more item sells for me I will be able to afford my Manteel. I have someone holding on to one to sell me so hopefully it sells soon. I can't wait (:

And now I am going to bed, and I won't be posting for a while as I'm off to France on Thursday. <3

No comments: