Tuesday 6 May 2008

lol@Drama

Due to certain circumstances which arose, Ed and I decided to leave Nephilim LS. Not a huge loss. (: Happy to have more free time and less shouting to boot. Seriously, it's a game, not a nazi regime.

So for the past two days Ed and I were working on getting DRG and WHM to 50, which we managed to do (though he had to finish his level in campaign). So that meant starting on AF of course. Thanks to my luff being bored and farming all 6 keys for both of us, we're both 5/5 on AF right now (after a strangely easy WHM AF body fight). The only part that took a while was farming the bell. But we got it eventually.

So now I'm looking forward to be able to level in more social hours since we have no events to attend to. Though Ed and myself are thinking of starting a Salvage/Limbus group. (: Waiting for the vendor to open now to get myself a shell. But what to call it !

Edit: Shell bought. (: Wanted to call it Gobmuffin but the name was taken. So we settled on MandragoraSoup. (No Mandragoras were harmed in the making of this linkshell).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Right, nazi regime. Leaving your friends behind after you got lots of relic and sky items, like wyrmal legs makes you an angel.

Love,

Tillaert

Ps. Why am I even replying to this? Nobody but you and Edmon read this.

Rudi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.